Your Production Made Easy: Hire From Us
+ If you are uncertain about what you need, just ask and we’ll figure it out together.
+ From the latest Red Epic camera to croc grips and gaffer tape, we can help.
+ If you need a top-notch cameraman, autocue and operator, or a runner for tea, coffee and errands, we can help.
Please note: we do not insist you use our production services. If you only want the space as a dry hire that is what we will happily rent you for the day.
Follow the links below to get more information about the kit and crew options that will suit you.
Why hire your cameras, kit & crew from Camberwell Studios?
- Trusted Suppliers – We have relationships with many of London’s leading kit houses who we know always deliver and can support us on the day if something goes wrong. View our Suppliers page here.
- Finding Answers – If we don’t know, we can usually find someone who does. Over the years the studios have seen just about everything except a Russian Rig so the chances are we’ll be know where to go.
- Delivery & Collection is all taken care of. We’ll get the kit in on time. All you have to do is unpack, use and repack. It couldn’t be easier.
- Package Pricing – The more we are able to supply of your overall requirement the better pricing we should be able to get.
- Accountability and a single point of contact throughout. This really matters in the days and hours leading up to a filming day.
- Camera Ops,
- Sound Engineers,
- Autocue Operators
- And more…
- Smoke Machine,
- Projectors and more!
All-inclusive packaged pricing for the studio, all kit and crew you require.
On-site lighting packages to suit most productions.