Filming in London? Find everything you need right here all in one place.
- Two serviced soundproofed, greenscreen studios: 1300 sq ft and 400 sq ft
- Suitable for a wide variety of shoot types:
– Pieces to Camera, Chat Show/Panel Show
– Music Videos, Adverts, Fashion Shoots
– Greenscreen, Black Drapes, Paint to White (POA)
- Greenrooms, Kitchen area, Canteen, Plenty of Free Parking
- Local Kit and Crew options
- Central London – just 20 minutes from the West End and City of London
- Friendly and Flexible with a NO-FRILLS Pricing Policy.
Services for Overseas Production Companies
We know every shoot is different and unique. With over 2000 productions under our belt since we opened in 2009, we think we have seen and dealt with most things (but we’re still prepared to be surprised). Our services include:
- Studio Hire – including set-design
- Camera’s, Lights, Grip, Specialist Equipment
- Professional Film Crew – Director of Photography, Gaffer / Lighting Technician, Production Assistant, Sound Technician, HMU, Designers, Runners
- 3rd Party Handling – for the delivery and return of hired-in props and kit
- We can even find you a Director too!
Our Promise to you
If we can’t help you and your production the very least we will do is to point you to some other studios who may be able to help. If we can help, we will do absolutely everything we can to help you get the most out of your filming day.
Some productions simply hire our studio space but where we score highly is helping source relevant and skilled crew-members and the cameras and kit they need. In that sense we act as your personal production manager.
Save 20% by filming in London!
A bold but true claim. HMRC (Tax and Revenue Collection Service) rules mean that if an overseas company only hires studio space and no other production services then they must pay VAT (Value Added Tax) at a rate of 20%. However, if you hire kit and equipment or film crew members, the 20% VAT rule is waived. This means you need only arrive with a skeleton team to oversee and ensure you get exactly what you want.
“Camberwell Studios exceeded our expectations in every way. Andy and the team he put together were fabulous. We were shooting the host segments of a PBS special with Hugh Bonneville and it couldn’t have gone smoother. What was planned for 3 hrs took just over 1 hr – imagine that? Very high quality at a reasonable price!?! And all delivered with a smile. I can’t recommend Camberwell enough.”Bob Marty
Make an enquiry, call us today on 020 7737 0007
“You get the feeling that almost any crew will be happy here. The staff are on the ball, creative and will shape the way they work around the way you do. … We could not recommend Camberwell Studios highly enough. These guys become part of your team for the duration – working with you to get what you want out of the shoot.”
Andrew Futaishi – Creative Director
Make an Enquiry
CALL US TODAY ON 020 7737 0007
Or fill out the enquiry form below
Filming in London Enquiry Form
We write these ‘Studio Life’ articles to showcase the work filmed here and provide examples to others about what is possible in our two greenscreen studios. With that in mind, the first place we’d like to take you in this article is to the "behind-the-scenes"...read more
Camberwell Studios put together a production team in order to create a spec commercial to show off the functionality and creativity of the studio and its team. Here are a few words from the director of the shoot… The Finished Production Tom Watts (Director of...read more